“Do something today that your future self will thank you for “
Want to build a secure future? You already have experience and want to prove what you learn in a professional environment?
Join the training program in the UK and IRELAND!
Training program in the UK and Ireland offers you a job on a 12-month period. After finishing the contract we are offering you the opportunity to get a permanent contract.
You don’t have to be a student or graduate, you only need to have experience and be under 35 years old!
For couples warrant placing together!
The minimum wage in the UK is £ 6,50 /h - £ 7.50 /h , The minimum in Ireland is 9.15 euro/hour.
- Hospitality (bar, restaurant, hotel)
- Social Care
Waiters, Bartenders, Cooks, Chefs, Proofreaders, Chambermaid, Reception.
- Aged between 18-35 years
- Knowledge of English at a conversational level
- 6 months experience in the domain (recommended)
What we offer?
- A job for sure
- Interview with the employer ( SKYPE )
- Your placement based training
- We will then arrange with you the journey in the United Kingdom. This is your expense, but we can offer a welcome service if you want to use this.
It’s simple! You only need:
- Application form (you can get it from our Office)
- Full CV in English with picture
- Any qualifications or diplomas obtained.
- A copy of passport and ID
- References from previous jobs (past 5 years)
- Payment of registration tax of 100 GBP and program tax 300 GBP more
- * All documents must be translated into English
Cost of the program:
- Consulting tax: 450 GBP
- Deposit required 100 GBP (the rest 350 GBP need to be paid after signing the work contract)
PLACEMENTS:Vacancies are throughout the UK, but cannot guarantee a specific area.Examples of jobs: Bartender, Bar Staff, Bell Attendant, Bellboy, Busser, Dishwasher, Food, Food Runner, Server, Host, Hostess, Room Attendant, Valet Parking Attendant, Waiter, Waitress, Wait Staff, etc.Salary in the UK is at least £ 6.50 per hour but can increase depending on the employer and the position occupied.
Steps for registering in the program:
We have plenty of job offers and we offer the best service!!!
- Send us your CV;
- UK partner we will confirm if you are eligible for the program;
- Paid registration tax and consultancy;
- Interview with UK partner via Skype or Phone;
- Search for a job and accommodation;
- The offer shall be signed;
- We inform you about the travel arrangements;
- You will get support 24/7 during the time you’re gone from the UK partner
Contact us for more details.